Sunday, March 28, 2010

Meiying's 10th Birthday!







Meiying always loves to enjoy nice food. For her birthday party, she asked for mommy's "beef strew" over rice, "deviled eggs", and "home made cake with strawberries". Well, I made sure she got what she asked for!!!



Beef Strew and deviled eggs are easy, but the "home made cake" is my weak spot. Well, I baked the cake from scratch and even made home made whip cream icing. It was a new fun thing for me. ;) Glad to get it done and pleased my little princecess. When I saw her lick her plate, I was very happy.



My little sweet pumpkin already 10.....How can I tell others that I am almost 29? Well, at least, Alexander still believe that.......I will work on Victor later.....



Like every parents see their kids, I think she is the most beautiful girl in my eyes and the sweetest girl in my mind. ;) She just melted my heart with her smile. ;)



No comments: